my bickerings and banterings

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Reminiscent on Easter Day

I really really REALLY..did I mention really..miss my SLR camera. Let's just say a certain terrible someone, who remains at large, decided to take advantage of people who work hard for their money. Sad. As they say, photographs are as good as the photographer. And just as I was attempting to achieve alright, not even good, the SLR gets taken from right under my nose. But now, I'm learning to master my point-and-shoot. Well, I'm pretty impressed with it's abilities!

Since we got our SLR, I've put aside my nifty point-and-shoot aside just for what it is, point and shoot..oh yeah, and for filming some decent enough quality videos that I could make into mini movies. Don't underestimate the power of a mini cam. The little ones can be monsters, too. Just take my boy Preston's word for it.

Easter day. Another failed attempt at taking them to church. Yes, we try to take them, but alas, they can only last at max half the service. Plus, we're listening to the boys preach more than anyone in the room - even in the child's room. You get my drift. This day was funny though. We got front row since it was the only available seating in the house. Preston was somewhat enthralled by being so up close to all the action that he even danced during all the hymns. Mind you, hymns have no beat whatsoever but he managed to find one and dance like nobody's watching. Except everyone was. And quite a bit found it entertaining. As did we. As for R, he was being entertained running outside with Ama (Grandma in Chinese) outside. We eventually gave up controlling the rockstar P inside, so we headed outside with R as well to give into the boys' immense need to run amuck.

Notice there isn't a photo of P by himself. He's extremely hard to photograph. If any amateur photographer is interested in taking up the challenge of photographing this active toddler, I'd be more than glad to let him or her!



1 Comments:

Anonymous soap said...

omg~ i love the argyle sweaters. they look adorable!

i think your pics look great even with a point & shoot. =)

April 15, 2010 at 4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home