my bickerings and banterings

Friday, March 19, 2010

Travelated: Boston (Part II)

I figured I've delayed more of my Boston trip quite enough.

One thing is for sure, I wish I remember everything Soaps told me about every place/pic! That's what I get for delaying. Anyway, here's our first day out and about. We did as much as we could in my few days there with baby. Considering I was ridiculously sick (yes, I caught something bad - fever, chills, congestion, cough), I managed to keep on truckin' - thanks to pharmaceutical companies and pure motivation. Unfortunately, I got our hosts with the mostestests sick too..ugh, so sorry, guys! But they were still so gracious and understanding about it all, and still managed to be hosts the whole time! Those are true homies!

We went through miles of old town Boston. Did I mention how much I love old towns? There's so much history and compassion and reason in all the streets, structures, and scenery, as if (friendly) ghosts of the past peered over my shoulder soaking it all in. The architecture and thought put into everything just can't be compared to modern ideas.

Here's the beginning of our first day, consisting of Faneuil Hall Marketplace and the North End of Boston.















































1 Comments:

Anonymous soap said...

bwahaha. my head looks like one of those bobbleheads in the first pic. and rich is so cute!

your photos look great here!

March 29, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home