my bickerings and banterings

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mamadom: Update

I stopped blogging because everytime I thought about something to blog, I would forget what it was as soon as I got to the computer. The only thing I can remember these days is what goes in the diaper bag and what's for breakfast/lunch/dinner.

Being a SAHM isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sure, we get some down time, aka nap time, but that's when we REALLY get down and dirty with what we gotta do, ie. cleaning, making those calls, working out. Oh yeah, and even blogging is in little spurts here and there. For example, it took me five sit-downs to finish this post!

Now that the reality of being a SAHM has sunken in, I have to find something to pass my passtime. I've dived into my hobbies, sewing, scrapbooking, finally putting together that easel I got two years ago from the hubby (but probably not picking up the paintbrush for awhile because it would be too tempting for P), the list goes on. Not to mention I've been working out about 5-6 days per week. (Getting rid of that prego skin is virtually impossible I tell ya..sigh.) But there's nothing like sitting your arse down in one spot, not thinking too hard, and letting loose on the keyboard right?

Anyway, here's one for the road (preview of next update - San Antonio). What's a funny caption you can think of this:


"Um, I guess this time they were serious when they said they were leaving me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home