my bickerings and banterings

Monday, March 24, 2008

Carribean Princess - Part I

I've concluded that after this cruise (my 4th one), I'm going to opt for going straight to a destination and enjoy my time there, via plane. Don't get me wrong, I've had a great experience on every cruise. Of course, it all depends on who you're with too. But either you're into it or you're not. Some say you don't get an actual "vacation" feel and it's not "authentic" or "exotic" enough. Well, shoot, give me clear blue waters, food 24/7, a week or more days of pure relaxation and exploration, and that's a pretty good vacation in my book! Granted the authentic and exotic part does get cut short since you're not at the ports-of-calls as long as you'd like, but you can get a decent enough taste (with touring, excursions, eating, shopping, etc.). Then if you like the place, by all means, going directly there next time is a great option. What I like about cruising is that it's all planned out for you. The thing I don't like about it is that you gotta haul butt back to the boat before it leaves your behind behind. Although it can get a bit boring at sea, there are many things you can do like bake in the sun, work out, take advantage of the many events throughout the day, and sleep and eat a lot. Btw, yes, I actually worked out about 4 times during the week that I lost a few lbs! It definitely was a good feeling since we ate like cows and were litereally rarely ever hungry when another mealtime came along.

Views of the ship:


^^Alllll abooooarddd.


^^Pools, pools, and more pools!


^^Bow.


^^Stern.


^^Sky bridge.


^^Inside the sky bridge that led up to a club.


^^A club properly called Skywalkers Lounge.


^^What us skywalkers had almost every night. (Well, probably just twice for me..seriously! I had to watch the calories since all that food really adds up. So of course, I had cocktails otherwise..hehe.)


^^Sunbathing. Don't mind the flab please.


^^Ipoding.


^^View of the ship blocked by Royal Carribean and Carnival. I liked RC, too, probably even better than Princess lines. But I probably liked Carnival lines best. The Princess food is yummmmzz though!!


^^Our view every evening.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nosmo King said...

this is my favorite blog yet! keep the bantering comming miss antsy!

March 25, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home