my bickerings and banterings

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Introducing...

So maybe three.  Ha.  But I really do want to get back into blogging so here I am!

It's been awhile. It seems I always say that when I get back on this thing. Lately though, I keep telling myself I need to start documenting things so I can come back and reminisce. I miss doing that.

Since my last post, I've had my third baby..a third boy! My oldest has turned five. And my youngest is turning four in three days! My heart sinks as I see them grow in front of my eyes because I just want to capture the moment and hold my breath and never let them go. I'm going to be a horrible empty nester. I wish I had my own little reality show so I don't have to scrounge for some sort of techy device to film them or take a photo during a special moment. Those moments happen far more often and far more fleeting as they get older, especially now that I have three I need to keep up with.

I've learned to take things in stride, as opposed to stressing myself out with multitasking. If the laundry doesn't get folded, if dishes aren't washed, if I forgot to DVR something, if I didn't return that e-mail or phone call, I don't let it eat me up as much. Instead, I sit and talk and hold my kids first, because that other stuff can be done in due time, but that two-minute conversation with your kids after school about their day while it's still fresh on their minds must be cherished.

 Introducing my little one (who's four months old now!)...

3 Comments:

Anonymous soap said...

yay!!! welcome back woman. let's resolve to both begin blogging again. =) these pics are adorable!!! i'm going home for thanksgiving, hopefully i can finally meet this little guy! =D

November 2, 2012 at 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a cutie!!

November 11, 2012 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Nosmo King said...

HIYA! Thanks for visiting my blog! I see people write that all the time on other peeps blogs. Haha. William just looks like the easiest baby ever. And finally, a progeny that encompasses both of yall's physical traits! Or does he look more like bill? I'm enjoying all the comments u're leaving me! Thank you! And yes please start blogging more. Halloween 2013 is a MUST. Let's do it! I think that would be so fun and awesome. Can't wait to see u friday!

Love,

Nosmo

November 15, 2012 at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home