my bickerings and banterings

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Happy Big One-Zero to Little Bill!

Ten months already?  I'm sort of sad.  Is that weird?  No, it's not.  I simply miss his newborn self, finding every which way to make him laugh, watching him learn to roll over, break his first tooth, get introduced to solids, the list goes on and on.

Yes, he was an early starter on many things, according to his doctor and several people who have witnessed him.  He was smiling at 3 weeks, not just from gas.  He let out his first laugh at about six weeks.  He started rolling over at a mere four months, crawling at six months, and pulling himself up to stand and cruising within a week at about eight months.  Phew!  I'm catching my breath just following him around the house!

Oh yeah, he also started teething at only 3.5 months!  We couldn't believe it at first either, because our older two started at around six months.  We thought he was hungry or hurting from gas or whatever else but I noticed he was drooling profusely, and next thing you know, his first tooth broke out in a week or so.  Even daddy the dentist couldn't believe it because his patients don't usually start teething until closer to six months. And boy, do those early teeth mean something - that the boy loves his food!

Speaking of food, he took to solids like a champ!  That's definitely a So if ever we did know one.  Our families LOVE our food.  Do not mess with us when we're hungry.  We'll eat you under the table..ha!

I must also add that he's such a sweetie, easy to eat, easy to sleep, and just easy to enjoy.  Oh, how I'll miss having babies, but this is it, my last, so I'm enjoying it to the fullest extent.  I miss him already just typing this up!  Ugh, I'm such a sap now.   Here are the photos already.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home